Rules / Application Guidelines
Do you consider yourself confident, can you win friends or are you a social influencer?
You may apply to be a Contestant for the Queen of the Month Contest by completing the application and paying a N2,500 non-refundable application fees.
PRIZES: The Winner each month gets: N100,000, a weekend holiday for two (2) and a designer dress.
To be a Contestant
1) You must be at least 18 years of age.
2) You must be in college, college bound or have graduated from college.
3) You must be of Nigerian descent.
4) You must be of good health and moral character.
5) You must be a naturally born female, and must reside in Nigeria.
6) Your height or Size is NOT a Barrier (you CAN be short, tall, slim or fat).
7) You may be single or married.
8) Must agree, that if selected to be Queen of the Month you will abide by all the rules and regulations governing the Contest. The Queen of the Month Contest is held every month for the title of that month.
How to Win
1) Register your true and current information (Biodata, Pictures, etc). Please provide three (3) current Pictures of yourself.
2) Promote yourself as a contestant by telling friends and family to vote for you.
3) Use the social media to campaign and comment on social issues (e.g. Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Domestic Violence, unemployment, etc.) of your choice and convince them to vote for you in return.
4) Join our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc pages and encourage others to do the same.
5) Use your creativity to create support and following by being active on our pages, etc.
6) Contestants will be judged based on:
+ Number of SMS votes
+ Campaign on social media on a subject the contestant is passionate about
+ Overall assessment by a panel of judges