Queen of the Month (QOM) is a first of its kind Contest that empower women to use the social media as an instrument of change on topical issues in the society. At the end of every month a winner emerges bearing the title of that month with a cash reward and other Consolation Prizes. Winners are selected through voting by the general public and each vote cost N50.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Queen of the Month.
3. Votes are paid.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you must post your image with your name and email address.
6. The winner will be the entrant with the highest votes.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and we reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and/or e-mail and/or Facebook.